Application Deadline: March 24th 2019 (midnight CET time)
A plataforma Olymp Trade é acessível de três formas. Primeiro, há a versão na web, que você pode acessar através de seu website principal. Segundo, há o aplicativo para desktop para Windows e macOS. Este aplicativo possui recursos adicionais para aqueles que você encontrará na versão da web. Por fim, a Olymp Trade também pode ser acessada por aplicativos móveis para Smartphones iOS e Android. Young Water Fellowship Program is the flagship program which aims to empower young leaders from low and middle income countries to implement projects to tackle water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), water pollution and water scarcity issues, by offering them an intensive training program, seed funding grants for their projects, and mentoring support by senior level experts during one year.
Each year, this program brings about 10 young community leaders capable of successfully designing and implementing sustainable and inclusive water initiatives that significantly improve living conditions in their communities, while contributing to the achievement of SDG #6 (water and sanitation for all).
In 2018, 2019 and 2020 the YWF will have a special focus on social entrepreneurship. Young people with social businesses ideas (or projects that can be turned into social businesses) that address water-related issues are welcome to apply
Young Water Solutions is an international non profit organization aiming to develop and support the potential of young people to contribute to universal water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and water resources management.
- Seja 18 para 30 anos no momento da inscrição
- Be the founder or co-founder of an initiative that contributes to the solution of a well-defined water problem in your country. The initiative should be in its initial stages and have the ability to be turned into a social enterprise (i.e have a long-term sustainability component or business model).
- Be a resident from esta list of low and middle income countries.
- Have a valid passport and be available to attend a workshop in Europe from August 3rd to September 7th 2019 (observe que essas datas podem estar sujeitas a alterações),
- Todos os custos de treinamento são cobertos pela organização (vôos, transporte na Europa, acomodação, refeições), mas os participantes devem cobrir as despesas com o visto e os custos de transporte para o aeroporto internacional mais próximo em seu país de residência.
- Be able to communicate in English (intermediate level at leas
The next call for applications will be open from February 22nd to March 24th (midnight CET time) for one month. You can download the Termos de referência.
– To apply, you will be asked to fill in an formulário on-line. The link to the form will be made available when launching the call. We recommend that you start preparing your application offline using the Word version Aqui.
– While preparing your application, please read our orientações to increase your chances of being selected.
– Further questions? Check our Q&A below. If you can’t find an answer to your question, please contact us here: [Email protegido]
Para maiores informações: