Prazo de inscrição: 23:59 GMT on 31st March 2019
O World Habitat Awards were established in 1985 for the identification and the promotion of good habitat practices. They were initiated in 1987 as World Habitat contribution to the United Nations International Year of Shelter for the Homeless. The concept of identification of good practice was virtually unknown in 1985 and the Awards were supposed to run over three years only. However, the response was so positive that World Habitat decided to keep the competition running. After 30 years, the World Habitat Awards are going from strength to strength.
Requisitos de elegibilidade:
The World Habitat Awards want to hear about projects from around the world that:
- Focus on affordable and adequate housing.
- Are in progress or have been completed in the last ten years.
- Have been designed and/ or delivered in close collaboration with the residents/ local community.
Prémios World Habitat 2019
Entries to the 2019 competition can be made from 1 January 2019.
Projetos e abordagens habitacionais são procurados
- demonstrar soluções práticas, inovadoras e sustentáveis para os problemas atuais de habitação enfrentados por países do mundo inteiro
- pode ser transferido ou adaptado para uso apropriado
- já estão sendo implementados ou estão concluídos, ou seja, não estão no estágio de projeto ou nos estágios iniciais de desenvolvimento
- view the term habitat from a broad perspective and bring other benefits as well, such as energy or water saving, income generation, social inclusion, community and individual empowerment, health benefits, capacity building or education.
All entries are assessed and up to 12 projects are shortlisted by an assessment committee. These shortlisted projects are then evaluated by an independent advisory group.
- Any individual, organisation or government who has an innovative and practical solution to housing needs and problems from any country of the world.
- Mais de uma entrada pode ser feita pelo mesmo indivíduo ou organização.
- Entries should relate to housing projects and processes that are either completed or in progress. Those that are at design stage only or in the very early stages of development cannot be considered.
- Previous entrants can re-submit in subsequent years providing that the project has been further developed in the intervening time period.
Each competition, dois winning projects receive:
- A trophy (presented at a global event) in recognition of their work to develop and deliver good practice in housing. World Habitat meets travel and accommodation costs for a project representative to attend the awards ceremony.
- A prize of £10,000
- Bespoke follow-on support from World Habitat through our transfer programme
Para maiores informações:
Visite a página oficial do World Habitat Awards 2019