Prazo de inscrição: 23 February 2019
A Aliança das Civilizações das Nações Unidas (UNAOC) tem o prazer de lançar o Call for Applications for the 2019 edition of the Young Peacebuilders in Middle East and North Africa programme. The call is open to participants between 18 to 25 years old, from the region, with a strong interest in growing their ability to act as agents of peace in their community, region and beyond and to prevent violent extremism through intercultural and interfaith dialogue.
20 young women and young men affiliated with youth-led and youth-focused organizations will be selected to participate in an intercultural dialogue and peacebuilding experience. They will interact online through a series of facilitated modules, and in-person, during a one-week workshop. After completing the peace education curriculum, participants will act as a force multiplier of the lessons learned through the programme and actively take part in follow-up activities at the community level.
At the end of the project, participants are invited for a symposium to share their experience, lessons learned, achievements and recommendations with a broader audience of practitioners, UN, policy makers, media and civil society, bringing visibility to their initiatives towards promotion of diversity and dialogue.
This is a call to youth aged 18-25 from MENA wanting to tackle violent extremism by building inclusive societies with understanding and respect among cultural and religious communities
- Você está entre 18 e 25 anos? *
- Você é cidadão de um país MENA e mora atualmente nessa região?
- Are you interested in taking part in an intercultural learning experience with other young people from MENA and improve your actions to promote peace?
- Você faz parte de uma organização, rede ou iniciativa liderada por jovens?
- Você quer aumentar sua capacidade de contribuir para a paz e a inclusão social em sua comunidade, país e região?
- Você está nos estágios iniciais do seu envolvimento neste tipo de trabalho e quer aprender mais?
Para maiores informações: