Prazo de inscrição:December 31st, 2018 5:00 pm EST.
O Programa Global de Intercâmbio de Graduação (Global UGRAD) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. It is a fully-funded scholarship for one semester of non-degree academic study at an assigned U.S. college or university. Participants are emerging leaders committed to their home communities. During the Program, Global UGRAD participants challenge themselves to explore U.S. society, culture, and academic learning. They also participate in community service and enhance their professional skills.
All participants will be enrolled in full-time, non-degree, undergraduate course work chosen from their host institution’s existing curriculum. Participants will be required to take one, 3-credit U.S. studies course to enhance their understanding of the United States. Participants will live in campus housing facilities with American peers, and will be required to participate in twenty hours of community service. There will also be a virtual arrival orientation and an in-person end-of-program workshop. Undergraduate students from all fields of study are encouraged to apply.
Objetivos do Programa
Promover o entendimento mútuo entre pessoas dos Estados Unidos e outros países.
- Provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Enhance students’ academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Cultivate students’ comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
Eligibility for the Global UGRAD Program:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the country in which they apply for the Global UGRAD Program.
- Applicants must be studying in the country in which they apply for the Global UGRAD Program.
- Scholarships will be granted to students who currently are enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs only, having completed a minimum of their first semester of study. Participants must have at least one semester or an equivalent term to complete at their home institutions upon completion of the Global UGRAD Program.
- Applicants should demonstrate leadership potential through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must achieve minimum TOEFL score of 45ibt.
- Preference will be given to those who have had little or NO experience in the U.S. or outside of their home countries.
- Applicants are required to return directly to their home country after the completion of the program.
- Applicants are over 18 years of age
Are you an aspiring leader with citizenship in one of the following countries:
Argélia, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egito, O salvador, Etiópia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Quênia, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malásia, Maldivas, Mauritânia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Marrocos, Moçambique, Nepal, Nicarágua, Níger, Omã, Territórios Palestinos, Panamá, Paraguai, Filipinas, Rússia, Arábia Saudita, Sérvia, Coréia do Sul, Sri Lanka, Tadjiquistão, Tailândia, Turcomenistão, Ucrânia, Uzbequistão, Venezuela, Vietnã e Zimbábue.
Para maiores informações: