Prazo de inscrição: outubro 31, 2018.
If you have a passion for innovation, the ability to devise new solutions to old problems, and a willingness to challenge the established orthodoxy, then we want to hear from you.
Transparency International, the global coalition against corruption. From villages in rural Africa to the corridors of power in Brussels, we give voice to the men and women affected by corruption. Our global movement has just one vision: we want a world free of corruption.
We believe that young people in Africa have the potential to create new and exciting changes in their communities but are prevented from pursuing their dreams by corruption. We want to engage a new generation of changemakers – those with the ability to devise agile solutions to intractable problems together with an unwavering determination to do good in this world – to help us hold governments and powerful people to account.
Em resposta, we have launched a competition to identify young people with an instinct for innovation and the drive to tackle corruption. If that sounds like you, we need your help in addressing the malign presence of land corruption in Africa. Simply Preencha o formulário de inscrição (Link externo) to share your ideas with us.
If your idea is selected, you will:
- participate in a workshop where you will learn from and network with international anti-corruption experts, land activists, youth engagement experts and like-minded peers;
- receive individualised support to perfect your idea;
- gain exposure for your ideas through Transparency International’s social media channels and blog platforms;
- work with subject experts, peers and our national chapters to bring your idea into action!
To help us identify the sharpest minds with the hottest new ideas, we are asking that you carefully and thoughtfully Preencha o formulário de inscrição (Link externo) to address the following questions:
- Which aspect of land corruption do you intend to tackle?
- What is your idea for addressing this issue?
- What is new and innovative about your idea?
- What is your experience of land corruption issues or anti-corruption actions more broadly?
- Why do you care about land corruption and its effects on young people in Africa?
Os candidatos aprovados serão obrigados a:
- attend a workshop for three days during the first week of December 2018 (travel, accommodation and meals expenses will be provided);
- work with us to improve and develop and your ideas into a SMART (Specific/Measurable/Achievable/Relevant/Time-bound) proposal;
- engage with Transparency International’s national chapters (around the world) to explore how to make your idea work!
- What are the terms and conditions?
To be eligible for this competition, you must be aged between 18 and 35 (at the time of application) and living (permanently) in sub-Saharan Africa.
To be eligible for this competition, you do not need experience as we welcome all good ideas! We are, however, particularly keen to receive applications from young people who are already fighting corruption in Africa and from those related disciplines.
If you meet these eligibility criteria, and you have an excellent idea for combatting land corruption, send us your application today. Together we can disrupt corrupt systems and help bring opportunities and prosperity to all young people.
FORMULÁRIO DE APLICAÇÃO
Please have the following information ready before starting the online form:
Q1. What specific topic related to land and corruption do you want to tackle – ie. What problem do you want to solve? (answers max 750 characters ~ 100 words).
Q2. What is your idea for a project to address this issue – what is your solution?
2.1 Summary of idea (answer max 750 characters ~ 100 words)
2.2 Who is the beneficiaries of the project?
2.3 What activities will need to be done?
2.4 What are some tools or methods you will use to implement these activities?
2.5 Who else could help (partners, communities, etc)?
2.6 What do you see as the role of Transparency International?
2.7 What results do you expect from this project. What will be the positive change?
2.8 What do you think could be some risks associated with the project and how would you seek to overcome them?
2.9 Is there anything else about the idea that you would like to share?
Q3. What is new and innovative about your idea? How will it change the way that we address land corruption issues? (max 1500 characters, ~200 words)
Q4. Do you have any experience working in land and anti-corruption? If so, tell us about it. If not, what do you understand about land and corruption? (max 1500 characters, ~200 words)
Q5. Why do you care about youth fighting land corruption? What do you hope to get
from this experience? (max 1500 characters, ~200 words)
If you have any questions or concerns about this application, please e-mail us at AfricaLandCorruption@transparency.org
Para maiores informações: