Prazo de inscrição: Sunday, 12 May 2019 (23:59 Central European Time)
Instituto de Pesquisa das Nações Unidas para o Desenvolvimento Social (UNRISD) é um instituto de pesquisa autônomo dentro do sistema da ONU que realiza pesquisas interdisciplinares e análises de políticas sobre as dimensões sociais das questões contemporâneas de desenvolvimento. Através do nosso trabalho, pretendemos assegurar que a equidade social, a inclusão e a justiça são centrais para o pensamento, a política e a prática do desenvolvimento.
UNRISD is now accepting applications for an internship position, starting in June 2019, to assist with work related to its Social Policy and Development programme. This will include preparing final publications for a research project on New Directions in Social Policy: Alternatives From and For the Global South, as well as activities related to new project development.
Enquanto estiver na UNRISD, o estagiário será solicitado a:
- provide research assistance for the projects indicated above, and other related projects as required;
- assist with proofreading, copyediting and preparing publications;
- contribute to ongoing tasks related to project development, fundraising activities and general administration;
- produce a short paper, literature review, article or similar output, on a subject related to the Social Policy for Development programme.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- The applicant should be pursuing, or have completed, a degree in social policy, development policy, public policy or another related social science discipline, dealing with developing countries as cases;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proofreading skills in English, other UN languages an asset;
- Ability to work effectively on a team; and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and take initiative.
- An interest in topics covered by the above-mentioned projects/events.
Este estágio da UNRISD está de acordo com as regras e regulamentos do Programa de Estágios da ONU.
- At the time of application, applicants must meet one of
the following requirements (as per UN Secretariat rules regarding
(i) estar matriculado em um programa de pós-graduação (segundo diploma universitário ou equivalente, ou superior);
(ii) estar matriculado no último ano letivo de um primeiro curso universitário (nível mínimo de bacharelado ou equivalente) ou;
(iii) have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (i) and (ii) above) and, if selected, commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation;
- Os estagiários não são remunerados financeiramente;
- UNRISD is not responsible for interns’ travel expenses to and from Geneva, or for mandatory medical insurance during the period of the internship.
As UN internships are currently not remunerated, applicants wishing to undertake a part-time internship will be actively considered.
O prazo para as inscrições é Sunday, 12 May 2019 (23:59 Central European Time), with a start date in June 2019, to be mutually agreed.
The usual duration of the internship is three months with the possibility of extension to six months.
Para maiores informações: