Prazo de inscrição: 21st November, 2018 1:00pm GMT
Facebook is the world’s largest social network and connects over 2 billion people monthly. As part of its mission to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together, it connects people on the platform with over 70 million businesses. Facebook not only helps businesses get discovered and find customers, but also helps people develop meaningful connections to products and causes. To better support cause-driven businesses, Facebook has partnered with One Young World for the second year in a row to launch the 2018 XCHARX 2019 Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award.
Anunciado no Uma Cimeira Mundial Jovem for the second year in a row, the call for applications for The 2018 XCHARX 2019 Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award has officially launched! There will be double the number of potential winners, from 5 to 10, with total value of all prizes combined XCHARX USD$100,000.
In line with FacebookXCHARXs mission, the award will present a prize to 10 non-profit or for-profit entrepreneurs with advertising credits and Facebook mentors who will share digital marketing expertise.
- One Young World Delegates and Ambassadors exclusively. Ambassadors can apply as individuals or teams in groups (up to 5 individuals).
- Those who operate businesses or a non-profit charity that address a major social and/or economic issue in their region and empowers their community.
- O Participante e cada membro da equipe (se houver) deve liderar ou ser contratado por uma instituição de caridade sem fins lucrativos ou uma entidade legal de negócios com fins lucrativos, que é registrada e / ou constituída sob as leis aplicáveis em sua jurisdição.
- Ambassadors must live and operate enterprises within FacebookXCHARXs 5 regions: Latin America (LATAM), Europe (EUR), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), North America (NA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Funcionários do governo, figuras políticas e empresas politicamente afiliadas (tudo conforme determinado pelo Facebook e One Young World a seu exclusivo critério) não são elegíveis para participar do Concurso.
- You are not eligible to participate in this Contest if you are a national or legal resident of those countries in which the United States has embargoed goods (including, without limitation, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria).
Critério de seleção:
Os candidatos serão avaliados com base em:
- Probabilidade de maior impacto após o investimento em crédito de publicidade - 40%
- Evidência de impacto social - 30%
- Inovação / originalidade - 30%
Haverá 10 regional Awards: 2 from LATAM, 2 from North America, 2 from Europe, 2 from MEA and 2 from APAC.
Each regional winner will receive:
- A regional mentor
- A marketing consultant
- USD$5,000 in ad credits
Out of the 10 regional Award recipient, 1 Grand Prize Awardee will be selected to receive an additional USD$50,000 in ad credits and an additional mentor.
Linha do tempo:
- Deadline: 21 November, 1:00pm GMT
- Winners notified on or before February.
Para maiores informações: