Prazo de inscrição: abril 17th 2019
The Falling Walls Lab is an international forum for the next generation of outstanding innovators and creative thinkers. Its aim is to promote exceptional ideas and to connect promising scientists and entrepreneurs from all fields on a global level. Participants get the opportunity to present their research work, business model, or initiative to peers, a high-calibre jury made up of experts from academia and business, and the general public – in 3 minutes each.
Each year, academic institutions are invited to host their own Falling Walls Lab and to showcase the quality, diversity, and passion of their region’s most innovative minds.
The most intriguing presenters of the locally hosted Falling Walls Labs travel to the Lab Finale in Berlin, Germany on 8 November. 100 Finalists present their work in front of a distinguished jury and showcase their solutions for today’s pressing challenges.
All finalists win a ticket to attend the Conferência Falling Walls where they meet the world’s movers and shakers of science, business, and policy-making.
The three winners of the Lab Finale in Berlin are awarded the “Falling Walls Young Innovator of the Year” title, prize money, and get to pitch their idea once again on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference.
The international network of Falling Walls Labs includes renowned academic institutions from more than 60 countries. Stanford University, the ETH Zurich, and the University of Tokyo are only a few of the universities that have participated in the Falling Walls Lab programme.
- Talentos excepcionais, inovadores, altos potenciais.
- Todas as disciplinas são bem vindas.
CRITÉRIOS DE SELEÇÃO / ELEGIBILIDADE
- Se um candidato tem um diploma de bacharel, o grau não deve voltar mais de 10 anos.
- Se um candidato tem um mestrado, o grau não deve ter mais de 7 anos.
- Se um candidato tem um PhD, o grau não deve ter mais de 5 anos.
- Os pós-doutorandos e estudantes atualmente matriculados na universidade também podem se candidatar.
Para maiores informações: