Prazo de inscrição: 30 2018 novembro.
The Bank of Namibia offers a unique opportunity to Namibians who want to pursue postgraduate studies (Masters Degree) at recognized and reputable universities in SADC and internationally. The Bank will sponsor studies in the following fields:
- • International Finance and Trade
- • economia
- • International Banking
- • Econometrics
- • Forensic Accounting
Persons who are interested in seizing this opportunity are required to meet the following criteria:
- • A Namibian citizen;
- • 40 years of age and younger;
- • Be in possesion of a Undergraduate Degree.
You are required to submit the following:
- • A comprehensive CV inclusive of certified copies of the following: identification document; all qualifications obtained, study transcripts and motivation letter;
- • Proof of provisional acceptance at a reputable university;
- • A provisional study programme, course outline and dissertation theme;
- • A timeframe of your study.
The sponsorship amongst others can include cost of registration, tuition, accommodation, books, travel and living related cost for the duration of studies. Successful candidates will be required to enter into a Contract with the Bank before commencement of studies.
- The sponsorship can cover accommodation, tuition, registration, travel and living related costs for the duration of studies. Upon acceptance of the sponsorship, successful candidates will be expected to enter into a contract with the Bank before commencing their studies.
Data de Encerramento
The Closing Date for applications is 30 2018 novembro. Please ensure that you have completed and submitted your application before the closing date to be eligible for consideration. The bursary will be offered at the sole discretion of Bank of Namibia, whose decision is final
How do I apply:
Para maiores informações: