Prazo de inscrição: setembro 30th 2018
The Alliance Française de Nairobi is the Promoter of the Kenyan Smartphone Film Competition.
The 3rd edition of the competition is programmed in October and will coincide with the 2018 Festival de Cinema Francês (8 to 11 October 2018). The theme selected for this year’s competition and festival wll be officially announced on 3rd September 2018
- The Smartphone Film Competition is open to all entrants 18yrs and above resident in Kenya.
- Entrants must submit their lms by midnight Sun. 30th September 2018.
- A participação na competição é gratuita.
- Apenas um? Lm por participante será aceito.
- All lms must be shot using smartphones.
- Os filmes não podem exceder 4 minutos, incluindo créditos.
- Todos os gêneros aceitos.
- Entries must be based on the theme ‘#Sheisnambaone’ / #Elleestnuméroun
- It is permissible to use any software or apps for editing, post-production or treatment of images.
- É permitido usar dispositivos externos para gravação de áudio.
- Os filmes podem ser em inglês, francês, kiswahili ou uma mistura desses idiomas.
- Films can be in any one of the following video formats: MP4, AVI, WMV.
- Os filmes podem ser enviados em drive USB ou eletronicamente pela Wetransfer para firstname.lastname@example.org
- Os filmes devem ser trabalhos originais do participante e não devem ter sido previamente publicados ou distribuídos de qualquer forma.
- The work must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary
rights of any person or entity.
- Entrant must have permission from all individuals featured in the lm and all individuals must have been made aware of entry to the competition.
- Any issue(s) that may arise due to the infringement of copyrights is the entrant’s sole responsibility. The Promoter will not be responsible for any infringement of copyrights.
- Entrant is responsible for ensuring all relevant permits have been obtained when developing the Film.
- Entrant consents to grant free, non-exclusive, unlimited online and broadcast use of work submitted to the Promoter for non-commercial information and promotional purposes.
- Any entry that at the discretion of the Promoter is deemed to be defamatory or discriminatory will be disqualified.
- Entrant shall indemnify the Promoter from any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any damages, liabilities and costs related to or arising out of breach of any of the agreements of entrant hereunder.
- Promoter will appoint a Jury for the selection of the 1st and 2nd Prize winners as well as the Best Newcomer.
Critério de avaliação:
- Storytelling, relevance to subject, cinematography, lm editing, sound and music.
Critério de seleção:
- Selection of Films will be screened daily during the French Film Festival running at Alliance Française Nairobi from 8 to 11 October 2018.
- The winners: 1st Prize, 2nd Prize and People’s Choice will be awarded cash prizes of KShs.100,000/-,KShs.50,000/- and KShs. 25,000/- respectively on Friday, 12th October 2018 at Alliance Française de Nairobi, and the Best Newcomer will benet from technical support from Film Studios in the production of a short Film.
Para maiores informações: