Prazo de inscrição: janeiro 15 2019
The TalentMine Refinery is an invitation-only training program designed to identify and train high calibre young people for opportunities in the investment finance sector; this includes Investment Banks, Asset Management firms and Brokerage houses and FinTech.
During the program, candidates will undergo training (refining) to develop the skills that leading investment finance firms want to see in a XNUMXst Century finance and Fintech professional.
This involves learning technical skills including financial analysis, company valuation and financial modelling as well as soft skills like communication, presentation, etc. that you need to excel in any revenue generating role in leading investment finance institutions. Past or current employees of leading financial institutions teach classes.
Class sizes are kept small and intimate to provide the best learning environment and as such, positions for seats at The Refinery are very competitive.
Following the training, candidates will also be given exclusive access to interview with investment finance firms towards securing an internship or full-time employment. So far, graduates of The Refinery have gone on to positions in prestigious firms like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, ARM, Afrinvest, Renaissance Capital, P&G, Capital Craft, amongst others.
The program is targeted at undergraduates of ANY discipline and recent graduates no earlier than XNUMX.
O candidato ideal
O candidato típico para a refinaria deve;
- Be in at least XNUMX level of ANY COURSE in ANY UNIVERSITY.
- Have top grades, preferably first class or second class upper
- Tem fortes habilidades quantitativas
- Ter fortes habilidades de comunicação e apresentação com a capacidade de se comunicar de forma harmoniosa, inteligente, articulada e concisa em formas escritas e faladas.
- Ter liderança anterior ou experiência de negócios
- Have an interest and passion for Finance OR Information Technology. However, it is not compulsory that the candidate has studied a finance related course
- Be up for a challenge and desire to build a career with a top-notch global financial powerhouse
- The training typically runs on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) for XNUMX weeks (Class-free weeks inclusive) and based in our Lagos training centre. Selected candidates who stay more than XNUMX hours drive from Lagos or who are based outside Nigeria will be a part of the training via the internet.
- During the program, candidates will go through class-based sessions covering various topics essential to gaining a solid technical skill set in Finance as well as receive training on CV and Cover Letter writing and interviewing skills.
- Candidates will also be expected to complete take-home study materials and assignments.
- At the end of the program, candidates will be expected to present a project in the form of a trading portfolio or investment banking pitch to a panel of industry experts.
Processo de aplicação:
- Candidate-se a The Refinery preenchendo o formulário de inscrição
- The application is reviewed by TalentMine
- Shortlisted candidates are communicated to and scheduled for an online test
- Following the test, candidates are scheduled for a final interview.
- Following the interview, successful candidates are invited to The Refinery Program
- Trainings are both on-site at our Lagos training center as well as offsite via our hubs in various universities in Nigeria.
- Candidates are given exclusive access to interview with recruiters from the world’s top financial institutions and begin internships and full time programs.
For more information, send an email to [Email protegido] ou ligue para 09035879343.
Para maiores informações: