Prazo de inscrição: fevereiro 5 2019
Do you want to take your businesses to a new level and develop both as an entrepreneur and a leader? Become part of a strong network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region through our leadership programme.
Ela empreendedores is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop both as entrepreneurs and as leaders.
The programme runs over four months with two separate assemblies (modules) taking place in the city of Stockholm – one of Europe’s leading hubs for entrepreneurs.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level and want to become part of a strong network of likeminded women that can support and inspire you on your journey – then She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.
Você é bem-vindo a enviar sua inscrição se você for uma mulher empreendedora entre a idade de 22 e 45 com uma empresa que:
- is already operational;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Objetivos de Desenvolvimento Sustentável;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and strategise for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Maior conhecimento em tópicos como desenvolvimento de negócios, comunicação, vendas, branding, inovação de negócios, crescimento através de parcerias, finanças e financiamento.
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and a deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams.
- A strong and active network of likeminded women entrepreneurs.
Custos cobertos e arranjados pelo Instituto Sueco
- Treinamento e Conteúdo
- Alojamento, alimentação e transporte doméstico durante o programa
- Bilhetes de avião para e do módulo 1 e 2
- Seguro cobrindo doença aguda e acidente quando na Suécia
- Custos com vistos
Custos cobertos e organizados por você
- Viagem doméstica / transfer do aeroporto no seu país de origem
She Entrepreneurs is made up of two separate modules over the year. In between the modules, you will also have monthly online follow-ups with your mentor. Module 1 runs for 12 days and Module 2 for 7 days. Both modules will take place in Stockholm. It is an intensive programme with full daily schedules and many evening activities. All selected participants will have to commit to participating in all the activities of both Module 1 and 2
Módulo 1 (em Estocolmo, Suécia, 9 - 20 June 2019)
The module is set up with a highly practical approach that allows you to apply the lessons directly to your business. Interactive workshops and seminars will be combined with coaching sessions with expert mentors individually as well as in smaller groups. At the end of Module 1, you will present your business to an advisory board consisting of senior entrepreneurs and business advisors.
Módulo 2 (em Estocolmo, Suécia, 15 - 21 Setembro 2019)
O foco durante o módulo 2 será manter, construir e expandir a rede, continuar a jornada de aprendizado e acompanhar o desenvolvimento do trabalho até o momento. Você continuará a desenvolver suas habilidades empreendedoras e de liderança por meio de workshops, seminários e reuniões.
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Baixar and fill out the She Entrepreneurs 2019 formulário de candidatura
- Vá para . portal de aplicativos
- Escolher arquivo the completed formulário de candidatura in English, including your contact details and the contact details of one reference person
- Escolher arquivo um CV atualizado em inglês
- Escolher arquivo uma foto (não obrigatória).
The Swedish Institute appoints a selection committee consisting of senior entrepreneurs and field experts as well as staff from SI. Each application is evaluated by two different members of the selection committee.
Each application is evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The potential of the applicant’s business (to develop a financially sustainable business model and contribute to the Objetivos de Desenvolvimento Sustentável)
- The applicant’s drive, motivation and commitment.
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SI She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2019