Prazo de inscrição: 7 April 2019.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is looking for productive and talented postgraduates to join its one-year programme in January 2020.
O SARB atende ao bem-estar econômico dos sul-africanos através da manutenção de preços e estabilidade financeira. É responsável pela regulamentação do setor financeiro da África do Sul, desenho e distribuição de cédulas e moedas, administração de taxas de juros, estabelecimento da exigência de reserva de caixa para bancos e garantia da estabilidade do setor bancário e do sistema financeiro como um todo.
What the programme is aboutExposure to departments in the SARB
Os graduados trabalharão e aprenderão na sede do SARB em Pretória de janeiro a dezembro 2020. Durante o ano, eles serão atribuídos a um departamento e expostos a várias funções e projetos.
The programme courses
During the programme, graduates will attend courses at the SARB Academy for approximately 30 days.
Courses include monetary policy, macroprudential policy and financial stability, bank supervision and regulation, financial markets and reserves management, currency issuance and management as well as personal and professional skills such as making presentations, impactful reporting, data analysis, teamwork, personal mastery and diplomacy.
Graduates can also choose from the following electives:
- Gestão de risco financeiro básico
- Conceitos e indicadores econômicos
- Finanças públicas
- Mercados e instrumentos financeiros
- Contra lavagem de dinheiro
- O sistema nacional de pagamento
Depois do primeiro ano At the end of the year, some graduates will be permanently appointed into a department of the SARB. Those most likely to be appointed are graduates who:
- are interested in continuing their career at the SARB;
- have a desire to make a contribution to monetary policy, financial stability, currency management, supervising financial institutions, financial markets or one of the SARB’s enabling functions;
- have demonstrated behaviours aligned to the SARB’s values of accountability, excellence, integrity, respect and trust, and open communication;
- are able to function independently and contribute actively and effectively in a team; and
- have performed exceptionally well in their assigned departments and academically.
Quem deve aplicar?Requisitos Você atende aos requisitos se você:
- have completed a postgraduate degree;
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policy making;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- are a curious and keen learner.
Áreas de foco de grau
The SARB will consider postgraduate students with capability in at least one of the following areas:
- Análise política
- Finanças públicas
- Gestão financeira
- Tecnologia da Informação
- Portfolio or investment management
- Análise quantitativa
- A gestão de riscos
- Relações internacionais
All interested parties are invited to apply online via www.resbank.co.za
- Follow these links: [Email protegido] > Current vacancies (register and apply online).
- Log in (right-hand side of the screen):
- Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (ensure you include all your qualifications and skills during the registration process); OR
- Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Log in here
- Date posted > Last 6 weeks (in the drop-down menu)
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advert – Ref. no.: IRC28712
All assessment questions in the application process are compulsory. Incomplete assessments will therefore not be considered.
Please include a copy of your latest academic transcripts and identity document with your application. Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to psychometric assessment and security clearance as part of the selection process.
A data de encerramento das aplicações é 7 April 2019.
Late applications will not be considered. In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Remuneração e benefícios
Os graduados receberão um salário competitivo pela duração do programa.
Para maiores informações: