Prazo de inscrição: não especificado
Cidade: Joanesburgo, GT, ZA
Identificação da Requisição:208804
Área de trabalho: Educação e Formação
Viagem esperada: 0 - 10%
Status de carreira: Graduado
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo integral limitado
Nível de carreira: Nível de entrada
Recruiter Name: Amrita P
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
To achieve the vision of running better through innovation and entrepreneurship, we enable and foster local resources that have cultural and market understanding by:
Training and certifying resources in the world’s most powerful SAP software suite of business systems, applications and innovative offerings expanding across multiple industries
Aumentar a conscientização no mercado do valor e eficiência que podem ser alcançados através da tecnologia e inovação SAP.
O objetivo e missão do programa Skills for Africa é to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
Programa SAP Skills for Africa investe em the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
O que o programa oferece a você:
- Programa de treinamento de três meses em tempo integral da SAP sem nenhum custo para você
- Exercícios de projeto simulados práticos durante todo o programa
- Certificação SAP de nível de associado oficial
- Possibilidade de um estágio no ecossistema SAP após o treinamento, baseado no desempenho
Start Date – End of April 2019
O que precisamos de um candidato:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Johannesbug;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Business, engineering or IT;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Os candidatos terão, de preferência, um grande interesse em iniciar uma carreira relacionada ao SAP envolvendo viagens;
- O curso será ministrado em inglês, portanto, é essencial ter uma boa compreensão do inglês escrito e falado;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- The programme is based in Joanesburgo and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Joanesburgo please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SAPXCHARXs Skills for Africa Programme 2019