Prazo de inscrição: Março 1, 2019.
EFN is providing fellowships to support current and aspiring university faculty that are affiliated with or currently employed at African, Asian and Latin American universities to pursue doctoral degrees in conservation-related fields. After completing a degree, the individual must enhance, expand, or establish a graduate-level conservation program at a university in their home country.
After completing a degree, the individual must enhance, expand, or establish a graduate-level conservation program at a university in their home country. By doing so, WWF aims to improve the capacity of these local and regional universities and encourage future conservationists to study in their home countries.
- To build local capacity in Asia, Africa and Latin America, EFN is offering fellowships to current and aspiring faculty members to enable them to pursue their PhD. Applicants may apply for up to three years of funding and request up to $30,000 per year.
CRITÉRIO DE ELEIÇÃO
- Você deve ser cidadão e residente permanente legal de um país elegível.
- You must have at least two years of conservation-related work or
- You must have a demonstrated commitment to working in academia in
an eligible country.
- You must have an existing affiliation with a college or university in an
eligible country. Priority will be given to individuals affiliated with
- You must be enrolled in, admitted to, or have applied to a PhD program anywhere in the world.
- Você deve planejar para começar seus estudos até o mês de janeiro 2020.
- You must commit to working for at least two years in your home country
after the completion of your degree.
- Você não deve ter recebido uma bolsa de estudos ou bolsa de estudos no passado.
- Você deve entrar em contato com a EFN se for funcionário, consultor ou beneficiário de subsídio da EFN anterior.
- Você deve enviar todos os documentos necessários até o prazo final da inscrição.
PROCESSO DE SELEÇÃO
Train Fellows are selected through a competitive, merit-based process. An independent, interdisciplinary panel of experts will be convened to review applications and to identify the top candidates based on the following criteria:
- Professional qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership
- Conquista acadêmica
- Commitment to conservation education in home country or region
- Potential impact of proposed research
Procedimento de aplicação:
- Applicants can access the online application at www.worldwildlife.org/efn.
- The application deadline is March 1, 2019.
- For more information on Train Fellowships please review the frequently asked questions document. For other questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para maiores informações: