Prazo de inscrição: janeiro 5 2019
The shifting nature of work means rethinking the skills and opportunities needed for success. There is misalignment between youths’ aspirations, industries’ skills needs, and the models built to address the gap of education and skills training. Deloitte and the Global Business Coalition are committed to addressing this disconnect.
At Deloitte, we are committed to preparing 50 milhão de pessoas to succeed in a rapidly changing global economy by 2030. We are applying our core skills, experience, and global reach to provide access to education, skills, and opportunity.
The Global Business Coalition for Education (GBC-Education) brings the business community together to accelerate progress in delivering quality education for all of the world’s children and youth. In 2017, during the United Nations General Assembly GBC-Education launched the Youth Skills and Innovation Initiative. Through the Initiative, the Coalition hopes to tackle to challenges of the 4IR and ensure that young people everywhere are equipped with the tools to operate in a future workforce. Deloitte is a key partner in this effort.
SDG targets this challenge seeks to impact: 4.3., 4.4., 4.5., and 4.7.
Deloitte is proud to support the Lead 2030 Challenge for SDG 4. In line with our ambition to prepare 50 million futures for a world of opportunity by 2030, the challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
- Utilize innovative approaches and technology
- Address root causes of the issue
- Demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale
- Recognize existing efforts and collaborate with others to accelerate impact
- Facilitate opportunities for collective impact, by engaging a wide-range of stakeholders
- Improve the quality of, or access to, education and skills training that prepares young people to succeed in 2030.
Note: projects need to be based where Deloitte has presence.
The solutions should drive impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Create skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for young people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerate entrepreneurship or new types of employment that provide opportunities for young people to bypass traditional barriers to entry into employment and develop a new generation of job creators.Improve access to education and skills opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, to women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
The winning solution will receive
- A $50,000 grant from Deloitte
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte employees and partners. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution by assisting with aspects such as:
- Estratégia de negócio
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoramento e avaliação
- Design de produto
Critério de seleção:
Para maiores informações: