Application Deadline: 28 march 2019 at 12:00 pm NZ Time.
Bolsas de Estudo Commonwealth da Nova Zelândia are prestigious scholarships that recognise New Zealand’s history and ties to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the Plano de Bolsas de Estudo e Bolsas da Commonwealth (CSFP) – an international programme under which Commonwealth countries offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commwealth states. The purpose of the scholarships is set out in the Plano de Bolsas de Estudo e Bolsas da Commonwealth (link externo), com os seguintes princípios-chave para:
- promover a cooperação mútua e compartilhar experiências educacionais entre todos os países da Commonwealth
- estar disponível em toda a Commonwealth
- reconhecer e promover o mais alto nível de realização intelectual.
NZ Commonwealth Scholarships are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s overseas aid and development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
Eligible Commonwealth countries:
|África||Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.|
Levels of study available:
You can study these qualifications at one of eleven New Zealand universities and education institutions:
- Certificado de Pós-Graduação (6 meses)
- Diploma de pós-graduação (ano 1)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- PhD (até 3.5 anos)
Nossas bolsas fornecem o seguinte suporte financeiro:
- taxas de matrícula completas
- living allowance (stipend) XCHARX NZ$480 per week. This is a contribution to basic living expenses
- an establishment allowance XCHARX NZ$3000. This is a contribution to assist with set up costs in New Zealand XCHARX for example it can be used towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- seguro médico e de viagem
- viajar de e para o seu país de origem - isto é para viajar do seu país de origem no início da bolsa de estudos, e para você retornar ao seu país de origem no final da sua bolsa de estudos. Observe que oferecemos nossas bolsas de estudo pelo menor tempo necessário para você concluir o programa acadêmico.
- Viagem de casa ou viagem de reunião para alguns estudiosos
- assistência com custos de pesquisa e tese para muitos estudantes de pesquisa de pós-graduação
The application process for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is different to other New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants must submit their applications to their country’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two applicants from the submitted applications to send to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the Commonwealth section of the Como Aplicar page carefully before you submit an application.
Processo de aplicação:
The application process for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is different to other New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants must submit their paper applications to their country’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two applicants from the submitted applications to send to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the below information carefully before you submit an application.
Observação: os aplicativos estão abertos e serão fechados no 28 March. Applications must arrive at your country’s Commonwealth Nominating Agency by 28 march 2019 at 12:00 pm NZ Time.
Procedimento de aplicação
Follow these four steps:
Etapa 1: confirme sua qualificação
Complete the Online Eligibility Test to see if you are eligible to apply. If the Online Eligibility Test confirms that you are eligible, you will get an eligibility code (number).
This eligibility code displays on your screen at the end of the test. You need this eligibility code in Step 3. Please write down your eligibility code.
Step 2: Create a login to access New Zealand government forms online
To access any online form for a New Zealand government department, first you need to register online. This registration system is called RealMe. You will need a RealMe login (username and password) to access the online New Zealand Scholarship application form. You also need the same RealMe login to apply for a student visa if you get a scholarship.
Please remember your RealMe username and password. You need this login to view, edit and submit your New Zealand Scholarship application form.
Nota: You will not need to verify your RealMe account with a post office. This is only necessary for New Zealanders.
Step 3: Register with New Zealand Scholarships online application system
Use your eligibility code from Step 1 to register online with the New Zealand Scholarships online application system.
Nota: Steps 2 and 3 require you to register with two different IT systems.
Step 4: Complete and submit your application before the closing date
Use your RealMe login to access the New Zealand Scholarship online application system anytime between the opening and closing dates for your country.
Para maiores informações: