Prazo de inscrição: 13th July, 2019
Are you a First year or continuing student pursuing first degree education in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana requiring financial assistance? O Fundação MTN Gana has launched a scholarship scheme to support 100 brilliant and needy Ghanaians to complete their tertiary education. 300 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana. This scholarship will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
For about two decades, 1000s of Ghanaian youth have been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme
- Deve ser um cidadão de Gana
- Deve ser comprovado que é;
c) Seja trabalhador com excelentes resultados acadêmicos
(An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
Para os fins desta bolsa de estudos, um cartão de crédito em:
Eu. WASSCE significa A1 - C6
ii. SSSCE significa A - D
Um candidato a estudante em curso deve ter um mínimo GPA de 3.0
d) Envolva-se em atividades extra curriculares.
e) Esteja comprovado que não tem nenhum problema disciplinar acadêmico e / ou não deve estar servindo a um título para ter bom comportamento.
- Continuing students and first year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Providencie um carta de uma página de motivação indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- A inscrição deve ser enviada juntamente com os dados de contato válidos (número de telefone / endereço de e-mail).
- Os candidatos selecionados serão notificados e convidados a participar do painel de bolsas de estudos.
- Um candidato que goze de qualquer forma de bolsa educacional não deve se aplicar.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN, and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
Requisitos do aplicativo:
Attach a one page letter of motivation or reason indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education. This should touch on what your educational and professional goals are.
• Attach WASSCE/ SSSCE results, admission letter and written testimonials from your Senior High School.
• Attach evidence of Ghanaian citizenship
• Date of submission of application (Between 13th June 2019 to 13th July, 2019)
Para maiores informações: