Prazo de inscrição: Em andamento
The Mastercard Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is aimed at early career talent, to develop skills with cross-functional work experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
A diverse experience within Mastercard MEA: comprising exposure to functions such as core products, digital products, account management, market development, marketing and communications.
Targeted Learning & Development: You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
Cross-functional business projects: You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
Mentorship & Executive Sponsorship: You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
You will have the ability to work in the below areas by driving profitability growth
GROW: Core Business:
• Consumer Credit
• Physical-Digital Convergence
DIVERSITY: Customers & Geographies:
• Financial Inclusion
• New Markets
BUILD: New businesses
• Safety & Security
• Loyalty & Rewards
The opportunities available are:
• Market Development
• Products & Innovation – Core Products
• Products & Innovation – Digital Solutions
• Marketing & Communications
• Data & Services – Loyalty Solutions
• Customer Delivery
The program will start on the 1st of September 2019
Tudo sobre você
• Fortes habilidades de comunicação verbal e escrita
• Habilidades analíticas e de resolução de problemas
• Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
• Excelentes habilidades interpessoais
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
• Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
Para maiores informações: