Prazo de inscrição: Outubro 15 2014
O Concurso Global de Inovação is open to applicants from around the world with inspiring ideas, either proven or to be developed. Everyone is invited to participate; public votes will determine which entries progress in the competition.
Fazendo Tudo Voices contar is a global initiative that supports innovative thinking, scaling, and research that deepens both existing and new innovations that enable better citizen engagement and government responsiveness. This Grand Challenge focuses global attention on creative and cutting-edge solutions, including those that use mobile, web and other technologies, to ensure the voices of all citizens are heard and that governments have the capacity, as well as the incentive, to listen and respond. The aim of Making All Voices Count is a substantial push towards effective democratic governance and accountability.
The Global Innovation Competition 2015 aims to support projects whose objectives match those of the wider Making All Voices Count initiative.
The themes for which you can submit your idea are listed below. They relate to the programme’s overarching goal; better governance, transparency and accountability, and decreased corruption. The first two themes are also promoted by the Open Government Partnership (OGP).
- Legislative Openness – Inclusive and Participatory Lawmaking
- Sub-national Governance
- Igualdade de Género
- Building Resilience and Response to Humanitarian Crisis
- Count Global Innovation Competition (GIC) grants are awarded to applicants with particularly innovative ideas or proven concepts.
- The applicant must prove they will implement the idea/proven concept in a Making All Voices Count country. The Making All Voices Count countries are Bangladesh, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Liberia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Anyone is welcome to apply: companies, government actors, non-profits, for-profits, education establishments, NGOs or individuals
- £300,000 in grants available to winners
- Finalists will attend the Global Innovation Week in Jakarta, Indonesia; a programme of intensive mentoring and networking in the second week of April 2015. The week will conclude with the Global Innovation Gala, at which contestants make their final pitch followed by the Global Innovation Jury’s announcement of the winners
- Winners will receive grants to support their projects, plus expert mentorship
Linha do tempo:
Mon 15-Sep: First round applications open
Wed 15-Oct: First round applications close
Wed 22-Oct: Public voting begins
Sun 23-Nov: Public voting closes
Wed 03-Dec: Second round applicants announced and Peer review additional data input starts
Fri 19-Dec: Peer review begins
Wed 21-Jan: Peer review ends
Mon 26-Jan: Third round applicants announced
Wed 28-Jan: Third round screening review begins
Sun 25-Feb: Third round screening review ends
Mon 02-Mar: Finalists announced
Mon 06-Apr: Global Innovation Week
Thu 09-Apr: Global Innovation Gala Night
Fri 10-Apr: Global Innovation Week ends
Para maiores informações: