Application Deadline: 1st February 2019.
A bolsa de estudos King Carl Gustaf is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 2 September 2019.
Para estudos em: Master’s programmes
Critério de eleição:
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, Central African Republic, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- O programa deve ser entregue no campus.
Documentação para enviar:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
Para maiores informações:
Visite a página oficial da Bolsa King Carl Gustaf 2019