Prazo de inscrição: February 25 2019.
Promoting the work and advancing the role of women in the news media across the globe is critical to transparency and a diversity of voices.
O Fundo Howard G. Buffett para Mulheres Jornalistas, the first funding initiative of its kind, enables the IWMF to dramatically expand its support of women journalists. Established with a $4 million gift from the Howard G. Buffett Foundation, the Fund supports projects including educational opportunities, investigative reporting and media development initiatives.
An applicant must identify as a woman and be a full time professional practicing journalist with more than 3 years of post-graduate journalism experience. If applicable, teams of journalists may apply, but the team leader must be a woman journalist and the group must include at least 50 percent women
O fundo foi concebido para ajudar mulheres jornalistas de todo o mundo, fornecendo apoio a donatários
- Exponha problemas globais menos informados, mas críticos
- Realizar projetos ambiciosos que desafiam narrativas de mídia tradicionais
- Desenvolva conhecimentos em campo e fortaleça carreiras
- Buscar oportunidades de treinamento e liderança em habilidades críticas
- Lançar projetos de notícias empresariais ou adquirir a habilidade para fazê-lo
The IWMF uses an online application system called Submittable for applicants to submit proposals.
- A link to the online Submittable system will be available through the IWMF’s website for future funding rounds prior the opening of each round.
- In order to begin an application in Submittable, you are required to create a username and password through Submittable’s online system. The system allows applicants to log-in and save work before creating a final submission.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail once a completed grant proposal has been submitted.
- All grantees will be notified once the winners of each round have been selected. Please follow us through social media for updates throughout each application round.
- Applicants and grantees retain their intellectual property rights throughout their relationship with the IWMF.
- Due to a high volume of applications, we cannot offer feedback on individual proposals.
Para maiores informações: