Prazo de inscrição: setembro 17th 2018
* NEW * Dutch Performing Arts will support one additional mid-career leader who is resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. Oapplication period is open now through September 17.
Application Launch: 14 de Agosto de 2018
Prazo: September 17, 2018 at 17:00 EDT
Notification of Status: 3 de outubro de 2018
2019 Program Dates: Janeiro 7 - 10, 2019
The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from the Netherlands’ performing arts community. Additionally, the program will support one additional mid-career leader resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
No 2019, os bolsistas recebem:
- Associação ISPA de um ano com acesso a todos os benefícios dos membros
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 XCHARX 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
- Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Os candidatos devem:
- Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands (one Fellowship designated to permanent resident or citizen of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey)
- Estar atualmente empregado / trabalhando nas artes do espectáculo
- Ter um mínimo de cinco anos de experiência profissional nas artes
- Actualmente não é membro do ISPA (nem foi um nos últimos três anos) ou associado a um actual membro ISPA organizacional
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Não há taxa para enviar um pedido de bolsa ISPA.
Processo de aplicação:
|To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.|
|*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications|
Para maiores informações: