Prazo de inscrição: fevereiro 10 2019
É water professional, a national of, and working and living in one of the 53 countries on the OKP country list? Consider applying for admission to a Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft e um OKP scholarship.
O Programa Laranja do Conhecimento promotes capacity building within organisations in países 53 by providing training and education through scholarships for professionals. An OKP Scholarship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft.
IHE Delft offers four accredited Master of Science programmes which start in October 2019.
- Water Management and Governance - O estudo científico dos recursos hídricos com habilidades práticas de planejamento e gerenciamento
- Água Urbana e Saneamento - Abastecimento de água, saneamento e engenharia e gestão da água, particularmente em áreas urbanas
- Ciência Ambiental - Conservação e uso prudente dos recursos naturais em benefício da sociedade
- Ciência da Água e Engenharia - Processos hidrológicos e hidráulicos e ferramentas de modelagem para melhorar a gestão da água em zonas costeiras, bacias hidrográficas e áreas agrícolas.
Here you can read about the obligations for OKP scholarship holders.
In order to be eligible for an OKP MSc Scholarship, you:
- deve ser nacional de, e trabalhar e viver em um dos países no OKP country list;
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided: All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- must not be employed by an organisation that are considered to have its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- corporações multinacionais (por exemplo, Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- grandes organizações nacionais e / ou grandes organizações comerciais,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- ONGs internacionais (por exemplo, Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- must have an official passport, valid till at least 15 July 2019;
- must not receive more than one scholarship for courses that take place at the same time;
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable) Check if for your country such a statement is required (download document ).
10 2019 fevereiro
Deadline application for academic admission for IHE (joint) master programmes for applicants who wish to be considered for OKP scholarship
Second week February 2019
Applicants from OKP eligible countries who have applied for academic admission and have received a (conditional) admission receive an e-mail with a link to apply for OKP scholarship
5 Março de 2019
Deadline for submission of OKP application in Atlas. All applications submitted after 5 March will not be taken into consideration.
22 Março de 2019
Deadline for conditionally admitted applicants who have registered for OKP scholarship in Atlas, for sending English test results (and for applicants joint LWM programme, provisional admission letter of Boku University
6 2019 junho
Outcome selection. All candidates with an eligible OKP application in Atlas will be informed about the outcome.
Submit your application and required documents to IHE Delft before 10 fevereiro 2019.
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the IHE DELFT Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme 2019