Application Deadline: 14 December 2018 at 23:59 UTC
O objetivo do ICANN Programa de Bolsas is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN comunidades.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN Public Meeting. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
Candidatos de todas as regiões e setores podem se inscrever no ICANN Programa de bolsas.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Seja pelo menos 21 anos de idade
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN‘s work in policy building, the operation of the Nome de domínio System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s); learn more aqui
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- If a Policy Forum, have successfully completed an ICANN Amizade
- Second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN comunidades;
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring processos
- Complete additional required ICANN Learn courses
- Participe da ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to ICANN Fellowship sessions during the ICANN Reunião
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program
s contact [Email protegido].
Para maiores informações: