Prazo de inscrição: 11 fevereiro 2019.
The Advocacy-for-Cure Academy will award fellowships to approximately 25 outstanding applicants who are working in the HIV field in resource-limited settings and who are interested in HIV cure-related advocacy. They will enrol in a three-day training and development course on HIV cure advocacy.
Through workshops and sessions, networking opportunities with leaders in the field and project work, the interactive course will provide the tools and resources for fellows to:
- Desenvolva seu conhecimento sobre pesquisa em cura do HIV.
- Melhorar e reforçar suas habilidades de defesa e engajamento.
- Provide training and skills building on current HIV cure research strategies, barriers to a cure, and communicating scientific results accurately, especially to communities.
- Develop translational tools to disseminate information to the wider community, including policy makers, the media and programme managers.
- Create opportunities to interact with leading researchers and advocates in the field with a view to expanding the network of advocates working in HIV cure.
The academy is specifically targeted at advocates currently working in the HIV field in resource-limited settings and who are interested in strengthening their HIV cure-related advocacy or engagement. The selection committee will take into account the candidates’ experience, their motivation to work in the HIV cure field, and their potential to apply the knowledge gained at the academy in their work.
All applicants will be notified of the status of their application by early March 2019.
Os bolsistas selecionados serão premiados:
- Inscrição na Academia de Advocacy-for-Cure
- Travel to Botswana
- Alojamento e refeições
- Transporte terrestre
- Materiais do curso
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the IAS) 2019 Advocacy-for-Cure Academy