Application Deadline:XNUMX January XNUMX – XNUMX:XNUMX (Central European Time)
O Programa de Bolsas de Estudo Stipendium Hungaricum was launched in XNUMX by the Hungarian Government. The main goal of the programme regarding the education policy is to support the internationalisation of the Hungarian higher education and its constant development, to strengthen the international relations of the Hungarian academic and research community, to enhance the cultural diversity of the higher education institutions and to promote the good reputation and competitiveness of the Hungarian higher education throughout the world. The programme also aims to establish and encourage the personal and professional attachment of foreign graduated students to Hungary and contribute to the promotion of the Hungarian culture and language abroad.
A principal missão do programa é aumentar o número de estudantes estrangeiros na Hungria e incentivar as instituições de ensino superior húngaras a atrair os melhores estudantes estrangeiros.
The programme is based on bilateral educational cooperation agreements signed between the Ministries responsible for education in the sending countries/territories and Hungary or between institutions. Currently nearly XNUMX Sending Partners are engaged in the programme throughout XNUMX different continents and the geographical scope of the programme is spreading each year.
Thousands of students from all around the world apply for higher educational studies in Hungary each year. The number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants is continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places. In the XNUMX/XNUMX round of applications, more than XNUMX scholarships were awarded. In the academic year XNUMX/XNUMX more than XNUMX students can begin their studies in Hungary in the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme.
Níveis de estudo
As bolsas de estudo Stipendium Hungaricum estão disponíveis para programas de bacharelado, mestrado, mestrado, doutorado e não-graduação (cursos preparatórios e de especialização).
Both full degree and partial (exchange) study modes are available, depending on/defined in the specific bilateral educational cooperation agreement. Full degree programmes are programmes that lead to a bachelor, master or doctoral degree. One-year programmes do not lead to a degree but provide a preparatory course before a degree programme or a specialisation course after a degree programme.
Bolsa de Estudo:
- Educação gratuita
isenção do pagamento da mensalidade
- Salário mensal
– non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF XNUMX XNUMX (cca EUR XNUMX) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for XNUMX months a year, until the completion of studies
– doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, the monthly amount of scholarship is HUF XNUMX XNUMX (cca EUR XNUMX) for the first phase of education (XNUMX semesters) and HUF XNUMX XNUMX (cca EUR XNUMX) for the second phase (XNUMX semesters) – for XNUMX months a year, until completion of studies. Please see details in section XNUMX.
- Contribuição da acomodação
– free dormitory place or a contribution of HUF XNUMX XNUMX/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period
– Please note that if the student does not live in the dormitory, then the HUF XNUMX XNUMX/month is a contribution to that rental costs, and in bigger cities – especially in the capital city – this contribution would not cover the full amount of rental costs.
- Seguro médico
– health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF XNUMX XNUMX (cca EUR XNUMX) a year/person
Parceiros de envio qualificados
O Programa Stipendium Hungaricum é baseado em acordos de cooperação educacional bilaterais efetivos entre o Ministério de Capacidades Humanas da Hungria e o Ministério do parceiro responsável pelo ensino superior. As candidaturas serão consideradas elegíveis se o candidato for nomeado pelas autoridades responsáveis do parceiro remetente.
For full time programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners: Arab Republic of Egypt, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federative Republic of Brazil, Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran*, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Morocco, Kingdom of Thailand, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Oriental Republic of the Uruguay, Pacific Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru), Palestine, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, People’s Republic of China (including the Hudec scholarships), Republic of Albania, Republic of Angola, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Cabo Verde, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Cuba, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Ghana, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kenya, Republic of Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Namibia, Republic of Paraguay, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Singapore, Republic of South Africa, Republic of the Sudan
The deadline for submitting the complete application package:
XNUMX January XNUMX – XNUMX:XNUMX (Central European Time)
The online application system can be reached here: apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Para maiores informações: