Prazo de inscrição: não especificado
ID DO TRABALHO: 18000689
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- One year Graduate Development Program with the Adhesive Business Units in Henkel South Africa
In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
- We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications: Marketing Degree Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Finance Degree (CIMA certification would be of added advantage)
- 0-2 years work experience within related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Ter uma mentalidade empreendedora e demonstrar potencial de liderança.
- Ter alto nível de compromisso e iniciativa.
- Ter um espírito de equipe positivo e boas habilidades sociais.
- Experiências prévias, práticas ou internacionais - através de estudos no exterior ou de estágios - podem ser uma vantagem.
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Henkel Graduate One year Graduate Development Program 2019/2020