Prazo de inscrição: dezembro 23rd 2018
Group Banque Centrale Populaire is launching the first edition of its Fintech Challenge!
BCP look forward to collaborate with the most promising startups, in Africa and elsewhere, to co-build and implement innovative solutions to our key business challenges, in Morocco or in our sub-Saharan subsidiaries.
The Fintech Challenge offers to the selected startups the opportunity to boost their growth in the region, by working alongside one of the biggest financial groups in Africa.
- Co-build, with innovative startups, solutions adapted to the challenges we face,
- Create an ecosystem of high potential, agile and disruptive partners,
- Accelerate our transformation by staying connected to our ecosystem and creating a constructive dynamic for our customers.
- Partner with a major African financial group and benefit from its expertise
- Access to new Markets and connect with the largest banking ecosystems in Africa
- Enhance your value proposition through an Acceleration program
- Get access to funding
- Scale your Startup and grow your business
- The expenses of the 30 startups selected and invited to participate in the Bootcamp will be covered by the Banque Centrale Populaire Group, namely the plane ticket and accommodation during the Bootcamp and Demo Day.
- For the 30 selected startups: 3 days for the Bootcamp and Demo Day (2 possibilities to be taken into account: Casablanca from January 31st to February 3rd, or Abidjan from February 14th to February 17th).
XCHARX Following the Demo Day, the winning startups will stay 2 more days for workshops in order to prepare the experimentation period.
XCHARX During the 3 months following the Bootcamp (i.e. experimentation period) (between February 2019 and May 2019): The trips will be planned based on the action plans established during the workshops
Processo de Seleção:
- Call for Applications: Following your submission online, we will evaluate all applications and select up to 30 startups that best meet our selection criteria.
- Bootcamp: These startups will then be invited to participate in a 3 days Bootcamp: 15 startups will participate in the Casablanca Bootcamp (from January 31st to February 3rd), and the other 15 startups will participate in the Abidjan Bootcamp (from February 14th to February 17th). Your participation in Casablanca or Abidjan will be based on the alignment of the solution with the different market needs.
- During the Bootcamp, the Startups will work closely with our experts to make sure the solution meets our needs and to develop an experimentation action plan to implement the solution within the group.
Demo Day: A Demo Day will be organized during the last day of the Bootcamp, during which we will select the winning startups. These startups will be able to participate in the acceleration program and implement their solution within the group.
Linha do tempo:
Para maiores informações: