Prazo de inscrição: OCTOBER 11th, 2018 at 3: 00pm
GE uma subsidiária integral de General Electric Company está envolvida no desenvolvimento de infra-estrutura em Gana há vários anos, especialmente através do fornecimento de tecnologia, serviços e know-how, iniciativas de treinamento, investimento e desenvolvimento da cadeia de suprimentos nos setores de energia, transporte e saúde
General Electric will provide a flat-rated scholarship support through the “a bolsa GE" for the benefit of certain University of Ghana under-graduate students in the areas of BA Computer Science and some BSc Applied Sciences during the next two years of 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 (individually the “Scholarship Year”). Scholarships are renewable annually provided they maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 2.5 or better.
- A bolsa de estudos covers academic and residential fees and book allowance. Além disso, treinamento de liderança and limited Estágio may be offered as long as an excellent academic standard of at least a 2.5 CGPA continues to be met and need is demonstrated.
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2018/19 applications for the award of The GE Scholarship para UG students from areas of need reading BA Computer Science or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at University of Ghana:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bacharel em Ciência da Computação
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
PRAZO DE ENTREGA for the submission of applications for the General Electric Scholarship is THURSDAY OCTOBER 11th, 2018 at 3:00pm.
Você é elegível para se candidatar se você:
- Are a Ghanaian.
- Are a University of Ghana regular student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain at least a 2.5 CGPA
- Are of a Good Conduct.
Baixe e envie um formulário completo GE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
Para maiores informações: