Prazo de inscrição:
The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (FSMP) has launched several calls for applications. FSMP offers scholarships at Master’s and PhD levels and funding for research chairs and postdoctoral positions in Paris.
The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris offers to students, selected through an online application process, some scholarships of 1 or 2 years in one of the universities of its network. The laureates will be able to register to the universities of the FSMP network. They will benefit from a range of courses based on the skills of the whole parisian laboratories in mathematical sciences research.
This program is supported in particular by the French Embassies in South Africa and Lesotho, Albania, Austria, Bolivia, Cameroon, Coréia, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Japan, Madagascar, Nigeria, Quebec,Romania and Togo. Ukraine, Sudan, Uruguay and Vietnam; as well as by Paris Sciences Lettres University (PSL), INRIA, and Paris 13 University (LAGA).
The French Embassy will co-fund two scholarships for South African Master’s degree students.
The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (FSMP) is an excellence network in mathematics and fundamental computer science in Paris.
- Paris Graduate School of Mathematics (PGSM): Scholarships’ program at Master’s degree level of 1 or 2 years in one of the universities of FSMP network.
A French Embassy will provide two social coverage scholarships which will give the South African students selected the status of French government scholarship holders and will cover travel expenses from and to South Africa.
Critério de eleição
All candidates must have a Master degree (or equivalent) at the time of their enrollment and should speak French or English.
There is no nationality or age criteria but the applicant must :
* Not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the deadline of the call (April, 1st of 2019).
* At the time of the call deadline (April, 1st 2019), all applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research career and have not been awarded of a doctoral degree.
- Deadlines for applications:
Janeiro 26th 2019: for students who carried out a bachelor degree or a first year of master outside of France.
Maio 10th 2019: for the same students above mentioned and students who carried out a bachelor degree or a first year of master in one of the universities of the FSMP’s network.
- MathInParis: O international Doctoral Training in Mathematical Sciences in Paris – MathInParis – cofunded by Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions offers 40 PhD fellowships within the framework of the European Horizon 2020 program “Marie Sklodowska-Curie Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes”
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FSMP mathematical sciences Scholarships 2019-2020