Prazo de inscrição: agosto 31st 2019
|The FAO Regular Volunteer Programme provides opportunities for individuals to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of FAO in connection to FAO Strategic Objectives e ONU Objetivos de Desenvolvimento Sustentável. |
The Programme proactively and strategically mobilizes broad-based volunteer services of citizens of the Member States, especially from the global south, to contribute to end hunger, malnutrition and food insecurity. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy.
Linhas de Relatório The volunteer will report to an assigned supervisor.
Foco técnico The volunteer may be assigned in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
Tarefas e responsabilidades The volunteer will perform the functions specified in the Terms of Reference (TOR) prepared by the hiring office before the beginning of the assignment and agreed by the volunteer
OS CANDIDATOS SERÃO AVALIADOS CONTRA OS SEGUINTES REQUISITOS:
- Must have completed secondary school education.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish). Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset. Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Ser nacional de Nações membros da FAO.
- Candidates must be aged 18 or older.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programmes.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not be eligible for the Volunteer Programme.
- Os candidatos devem ter residência apropriada ou status de imigração no país de atribuição.
Competências Essenciais da FAO
- Foco dos Resultados
- Trabalho em equipe
- Construindo Relacionamentos Eficientes
- Compartilhamento de Conhecimento e Melhoria Contínua
Habilidades Técnicas / Funcionais
Experiência de trabalho ou pesquisa relevante em um dos campos da Organização.
Critérios de Seleção
Os candidatos podem ser designados em um campo relevante para a missão e o trabalho da FAO.
Information to applicants
To apply, visit the recruitment website Jobs at FAO at FAO and complete your online profile. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only applications received the recruitment portal will be considered.
Vacancies will be removed from the recruitment portal at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- Se você precisar de ajuda ou tiver dúvidas, entre em contato: [Email protegido]
Para maiores informações: