Prazo de inscrição: Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:00 pm PST.
The Facebook Artificial Intelligence (AI) Residency Program is a one-year research training position designed to give you hands-on experience with machine learning research while working in Facebook AI groups.
The program will pair you with an AI Researcher and Engineer who will both guide your project. As a team, you will pick a research problem of mutual interest and then devise new deep learning techniques to solve it. We also encourage collaborations beyond the assigned mentors. The research will be communicated to the academic community by submitting papers to top academic venues (for example: NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ACL, EMNLP etc.), as well as open-source code releases.
The AI Residency experience is designed to prepare you for graduate programs in machine learning or to kickstart a career in the field. This is a full-time program that cannot be undertaken in conjunction with university study or a full-time job.
FAIR encourage applications from people who have a strong technical background and are passionate about AI research. Prior experience in machine learning is certainly a strength, but we seek people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including areas ostensibly unrelated to machine learning such as (but not limited to) math, physics, finance, economics, linguistics, computational social science, and bioinformatics.
Accepted AI Residents will be based in Facebook Menlo Park and New York.
- Aprenda como realizar pesquisas em aprendizado profundo e IA.
- Entenda trabalhos anteriores e literatura existente.
- Trabalhe com mentores de pesquisa para identificar problemas de interesse e desenvolver novas técnicas de IA.
- Traduzir ideias em código prático (em frameworks como PyTorch, Caffe 2).
- Escreva os resultados da pesquisa na forma de um trabalho acadêmico e submeta-se a uma das principais conferências da área relevante.
Applications for 2019 positions are now open.
Para maiores informações: