Prazo de inscrição:
Deadline to Apply to Oxford University XCHARX 11th or 25th January 2019
Deadline to Apply for Eni Scholarship XCHARX Friday 16th March 2019
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2019/20.
This scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
As bolsas de estudo estão abertas a candidatos que ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Será dada preferência a candidatos cujo primeiro grau seja de uma universidade africana.
As bolsas serão concedidas com base em ambos mérito acadêmico e potencial e necessidade financeira. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
Os candidatos devem solicitar a admissão em um dos seguintes cursos elegíveis:
Cursos de Mestrado 1 ano
- Mestrado Estudos Africanos
- Mestrado em História Económica e Social
- Mestrado em Economia para o Desenvolvimento
- Mestrado em Governança Global e Diplomacia
100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
A bolsa de estudos também cobre uma passagem aérea de retorno econômico do seu país de origem para o Reino Unido no início e no final do seu curso.
Procedimento de aplicação:
Para ser considerado para a bolsa, siga estes três passos:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Inscreva-se online para a Universidade de Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (11 or 25 January 2019 depending on the programme you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (16 Março de 2018). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Depois de se inscrever na universidade, por favor preencha o formulário de inscrição online da Eni Scholarship (available at: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/eval-evaluation/16740) The deadline for submission of the form is 12 noon, UK time, on Sexta-feira 15 2019 Março.
Para maiores informações: