Prazo de inscrição: novembro 23 2018
Graduates in science and technology, communications and journalism are invited to apply for a one-year internship programme.
Successful applicants will be placed at community media outlets in identified municipalities in KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Northen Cape, North West, Western Cape and Limpopo* to produce material for broadcast, online and/or print media about science, technology and innovation (STI). This will include developing popular articles about specific technologies piloted in communities, as well as innovations developed within communities.
This journalism project is managed by the South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement, a business unit of the Fundação Nacional de Pesquisa that focuses on promoting interest in STI.
- Um diploma nacional, BTech ou bacharelado em um campo relacionado à ciência ou comunicação / jornalismo.
- Alfabetização informática.
- Good interpersonal skills. Writing and/or radio and television skills.
- Uma carteira de motorista seria uma vantagem.
- Successful applicants will be deployed for a period of up to XNUMX months to participating host organisations.
- A stipend will be paid to interns per month as follows: National Diploma NQF Level XNUMX (R XNUMX XNUMX), Bachelor’s Degree / B.Tech NQF Level XNUMX (R XNUMX XNUMX) and Honours NQF Level XNUMX (R XNUMX XNUMX).
- As candidaturas devem ser submetidas a [Email protegido] em ou antes 23 novembro 2018.
- You are welcome to contact Mr Zamuxolo Matiwana at 0123929319 or [Email protegido] se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre o programa.
Para maiores informações: