Prazo de inscrição: maio 15th 2019
Como um parceiro de longa data de One Young World, DSM is proud to support the Brighter Living Scholarship in light of the 2019 Summit in London. The purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competencies in Life Sciences and Material Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Com o Bolsa de estudos de vida mais brilhante DSM will offer 3 scholarships to young entrepreneurs in the field of nutrition for the One Young World Conference 2019 in London.
In line with DSM’s purpose-led performance-driven strategy, this scholarship seeks to support young leaders and entrepreneurs who are making a nutritional impact locally with their start-ups, companies, or job in the field of Safe Nutritious Food Processing. This goes hand in hand with addressing inclusive economic development in emerging markets. This is part of DSM’s ambition to safeguard the future of ensuring nutritious and healthy diets for all within planetary boundaries.
What does the Scholarship provide?
- Acesso ao One Young World Summit 2019 em Londres, Reino Unido
- O custo da viagem de e para Londres (somente voos econômicos)
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis from 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering que inclui café da manhã, almoço e jantar, durante estes dias
- Transporte entre o alojamento da Cimeira e o local da Cimeira
- Materiais e materiais de apoio da cúpula
- Participation in DSM’s internal on-boarding program, both online and face to face prior to the Summit, which includes mentorship with DSM senior experts
If you are selected, you are invited by DSM to participate in a pre program at the DSM headquarters in Países Baixos.
Please note that the pre-program will run from Saturday 19 until Tuesday 22 October. Furthermore, you will have a debriefing day after the summit on Saturday 26 of October. More information will be given to you in due time.
The scholarship seeks candidates who have entrepreneurial skills for making a positive impact by accelerating the availability and affordability of safe and healthy local nutritious products, and making them more aspirational. The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years experience in a business, and preferably starting or running their own business.
- Have experience working in the area of food processing with a focus of health and nutrition.
- Understand the importance of nutrition.
- Be entrepreneurial.
- Be able to shape opinions.
- Possess commercial insight in key geographic markets.
Critério de eleição
Os candidatos devem:
- Be a national of one of the countries listed below and work in one of the countries listed below:
- Seja envelhecido 18 - 30
- Have 3-5 years experience in a business, and preferably running their own business.
Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application.
Para maiores informações: