Prazo de inscrição: dezembro 1st 2018
The DeVos Institute’s fellowship program is offered free of charge to arts and cultural executives from across the United States and around the world who are selected through a competitive application process. These fellows attend a four-week program in residence in Washington, D.C. each summer for three consecutive years.
Designed for individuals who have dedicated themselves to management, rather than artistic leadership, the program supports leaders in positions of decision-making authority in developing, implementing, and refining organizational strategies over a three-year, cohort-based engagement.
- Intensive, practical training in artistic & strategic planning, marketing, fundraising, board development, finance, community engagement, and evaluation;
- Access to leaders of cultural institutions from throughout the United States, including site visits to select institutions
- Intensive, collaborative group work
- Ongoing personalized mentoring, both during and between the month-long residencies
First-year, second-year, and third-year fellows attend residencies together and engage in activities tailored to their year in the program.
Os bolsistas recebem:
- Air and ground transportation between Washington, D.C. and their state or country of residence
- Lodging during the Fellowship
- Per diem to cover living expenses during the Fellowship
- Visa sponsorship (for international applicants)
- Materiais do programa
Critérios do Requerente
The fellowship is designed to be pursued through the context of each Fellow’s current organization. As such, applicants must:
- Currently serve as the executive director (or equivalent) or the head of a major department within an arts or cultural organization in a paid, permanent capacity. While the program is equally equipped to serve applicants from both large and small institutions, the applicant’s organization must have at least one full-time staff member, five years of consistent programming history, and an operating budget of at least the equivalent of $250,000 USD / €220,000 EUR;
- Have an excellent command of business English, orally and written; and
- Be able to commit to the full term of the Fellowship (Washington D.C. residency dates are July 1 – 26, 2019; June 29 – July 24, 2020; and June 28 – July 23, 2021. (Fellows participate in virtual activities in between residencies).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processo de aplicação:
The fellowship application process includes a Letter of Intent (LOI) followed by a Full Application for selected finalists.
- Phase One: Letter of Intent
Interested candidates are asked to submit a brief Letter of Intent using the online form no later than December 1, 2018.
- Phase Two: Invitation for Full Application
Letters of Intent will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Select candidates will be invited to submit a full application no later than January 25, 2019.
- Phase Three: Interviews
Full applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Select candidates will be invited to interview with Institute leadership via video conference between January and April 2019.
Final application decisions will be made no later than May 2019. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified as soon as possible following each phase.
Para maiores informações: