Prazo de inscrição: não especificado
Do you have what it takes to make an impact that matters? Then you can be part of our prestigious firm!
At Deloitte, our talents are our most valuable assets. We present to you, opportunities to launch a prestigious career and be part of our family by joining us today. We ensure our talents have an exciting and distinctive talent experience.
Deloitte offers you the opportunities to work with leading clients, across a wide range of industries, and inspiring leadership who will provide support and challenge you to grow.
We are looking to hire young, technology savvy, innovative and ambitious chartered accountants. We currently have openings in our Audit, Financial Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Services for Chartered Accountants and CFA certified/Level three candidates.
What you need to be part of our team:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Experienced: Not more than 30 years of age
- Entry Level: Not more than 27 years of age
- Certifications required:
- Qualified member of ICAN, ACCA and/or other recognized professional accounting bodies; or
- Membro qualificado do CFA Institute (ou candidato de nível três)
- For experienced hires, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Auditing, Advisory, and Tax & Regulatory Services
Os candidatos são obrigados a possuir:
- Effective decision-making skills
- Proficiência no uso de ferramentas MS-office, ou seja, Excel, Word e Power-point
- Capacidade de gerenciar o fluxo de informação e divulgação em uma necessidade de saber base
- Effective time management skill for workflow and delivery of results
- Capacidade de planejar e priorizar cargas de trabalho para cumprir prazos acordados
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Drive e resiliência.
Applications from all qualified individuals should be sent to [Email protegido]
Para maiores informações: