Prazo de inscrição: junho 15th 2017
Programa de PhD em Políticas de Saúde da McMaster e a Agência Canadense para Drogas e Tecnologias em Saúde (CADTH), em colaboração com o Centro de Economia da Saúde e Análise de Políticas (CHEPA), . Programas de Avaliação de Tecnologia em Saúde (PATH), e Departamento de Evidência e Impacto na Saúde (IES) Temos o prazer de convidar os candidatos para uma bolsa de pós-doutorado orientada para o impacto do 1 anos em serviços de saúde e pesquisa de políticas (HSPR) com foco no envolvimento do público e do paciente no gerenciamento de tecnologia em saúde.
- Fellowship stipend: $70,000 per annum
- Professional development training and research allowance: a minimum of $10,000 for participation in an enriched pan-Canadian curriculum (or equivalent training), national cohort meetings, relevant national and international meetings, and research-related expenseDuration and time commitment
- 12 months, commencing no later than September 2017
- At least 50% of the fellow’s time is spent embedded at the partner organization (CADTH), with the balance of time spent with the academic supervisor (McMaster).Learning environment and activitiesThis collaborative training fellowship will provide the successful applicant with in-depth training and real-world experience in the fields of health services and policy research, health technology assessment and management, public and patient engagement, and knowledge exchange, in CADTH XCHARX Canada’s leading organization responsible for providing health care decision makers with objective evidence to help make informed decisions about the optimal use of health technologies – and at McMaster University through the rich intellectual resources of CHEPA, PATH, HEI and their affiliated training programs including the PhD Program in Health Policy.
Elegibilidade e qualificações
- Demonstrate professional leadership potential and academic excellence
- Hold or expect to have completed a PhD in HSPR or a related field (e.g., public policy and administration, health services research, public health, health economics, sociology, political science) by the start date of the Fellowship
- Have obtained their doctoral degree no more than five years prior to applying to the Fellowship
- Are not current or past employees of the host or partner employer organization(s) and have not received an offer of employment from either of these organizations
- Have considerable experience with systematic review and/or qualitative synthesis methods, qualitative and mixed methods research
- May be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or citizens of other countries.Application deadline and start date
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received up to June 15th.
- The Fellowship start date will be no later than September 1, 2017.How to applyInterested individuals should send an up-to-date CV with a 1-page statement of interest and a list of two referees to:
Dr. Julia Abelson
Professor, Departamento de Métodos de Pesquisa em Saúde, Evidência e Impacto (HEI) Universidade McMaster, 1280 Main Street Oeste, CRL 203
Hamilton, ON L8P 3Z6
c / o Terry Martens (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)