Prazo de inscrição: maio 31st 2018
The Creative Enterprise Programme is a four-day practical workshop that equips creative entrepreneurs with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed. Expert facilitators, as well as local market specialists, will provide face-to-face support to help entrepreneurs explore business ideas, develop their business proposition, and create a business model that suits their hopes and motivations.
In June 2019, the British Council in partnership with Nesta (the UK’s innovation Foundation) will deliver the Creative Enterprise Programme again to East Africa.
- The programme will deliver a four-day workshop in Cartum, Sudão de 24 - 27 2019 junho, focusing on the following creative entrepreneur categories – graphic designers, visual artists, painters, mural designers, illustrators, fine arts and comic artists.
- The programme will deliver a four-day workshop in Kampala, Uganda de 05 – 08 August 2019, focusing on the following creative entrepreneur categories, performing artists, dancers, actors, fashion designers and filmmakers.
O programa criativo da empresa é projetado para apoiar os empreendedores que já estão no processo de criar seu próprio empreendimento criativo. O conteúdo e as atividades do workshop são relevantes para as pessoas cujos negócios estão em funcionamento e aqueles que estão nos estágios iniciais.
It’s suitable for people just starting out and for people who have been running a business for a long time, to take a fresh look at their business using new methods.
We want everyone to take part in our programmes. Wherever possible, we aim to make our programmes and services accessible to all interested applicants. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we shall do our best to help.
Todos os participantes do CEP devem:
- Be a creative business, working in the relevant creative industry – fiction and nonfiction writers, editors, publishers, journalists, screenwriters, scriptwriters, illustrators, graphic novelists, comic artists, playwrights, bloggers and poets
- Have an already established enterprise or be in the later stages of developing an idea. This is typically a business no more than two years old but can be a more established business wishing to pause and consider their model through the CEP lens
- Esteja disposto a compartilhar seu conhecimento e experiência com o grupo em um ambiente de aprendizagem aberto e solidário.
- Come prepared to work on their business/idea, to progress through the programme, considering peer feedback, to strengthen their proposition
- Esteja aberto para apoiar outros participantes no desenvolvimento de sua ideia, fornecendo feedback construtivo quando apropriado.
- Estar disponível durante toda a duração do programa.
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the British Council Creative Enterprise Programme 2019