Prazo de inscrição: maio 17th 2019
The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a liveable future. Its stated goal is to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably.
The Foundation focuses in particular on promoting and developing environmentally compatible technologies, measures for environmental education and protecting the natural necessities of life for humans, animals and plants. It was established in 2009 by AUDI AG as a 100-percent subsidiary and is part of the company’s social and environmental commitment.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that are influencing society, politics and business. With the advancing change in social values, for more and more people, sustainability is becoming part of their outlook on life. The challenges that confront us are increasingly complex. Only by working with partners can we develop good concepts and sound solutions to successfully cope with these challenges.
Audi is therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
In addition to participating in the One Young World Summit, Audi Scholars will join an exclusive pre-event where they will connect with fellow innovators from the programme as well as experts from the Audi Environmental Foundation.
Você está ansioso para participar de uma discussão internacional sobre questões como sustentabilidade e meio ambiente? Você gostaria de construir uma rede internacional e obter insights sobre como outras pessoas pensam? Em seguida, aplique agora como um Estudioso da Audi para o One Young World Summit 2019!
If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
- O acesso ao One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- O custo da viagem de e para Londres (voo econômico).
- Acomodação em hotel em Londres entre 20 e 25 (inclusive) em outubro.
- Participação no pré-evento pela Audi AG e pela Audi Environmental Foundation no 21 October
- Catering que inclui café da manhã, almoço e jantar
- Transporte entre o pré-evento pela Audi, a acomodação da Summit e o local da Summit.
- Entrega de cúpulas e materiais de suporte.
Critérios de Seleção
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Os candidatos devem demonstrar:
- Uma paixão por questões ambientais
- Impacto e capacidade de inovação neste campo
Para maiores informações: