Prazo de inscrição: novembro 1st 2019
The Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support and wish to pursue full-time study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
- Open to Egyptian nationals
- Full admission to a graduate program in engineering
- Priority will be given to applicants to the environmental and construction engineering graduate programs
- BachelorXCHARXs degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Meet AUC requisitos de admissão de pós-graduação, incluindo a apresentação do pedido de pós-graduação da CUA e documentos necessários
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the pontuações de corte para admissões de pós-graduação da AUC
- Priority will be given to a graduate of an Egyptian national university and to residents of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work
- The student will be expected to complete his or her degree requirements within two years.
Two academic years subject to review every semester
May cover a summer session
A bolsa abrange:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Taxas de serviços e atividades estudantis
Responsabilidades dos bolsistas
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10 hours per week of research work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
Abril 15 para o semestre de outono e Novembro 1 para o semestre da primavera
Para mais informações e-mail, email@example.com.
Para maiores informações: