O Prêmio Anzisha seeks to award young entrepreneurs who have developed and implemented innovative solutions to social challenges or started successful businesses within their communities.
You must be between 15and 22 years old.
You must have an ID document or Passport to present as evidence.
You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries.
Your business must be up and running. The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans –You musthave already started, and be able to prove it!
Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started a business together)
20 finalists from across Africa win a fellowship to support growth or their business and an all-expenses paid trip to South Africa to be a part of a two-week-long entrepreneurship workshop and conference at the African Leadership Academy campus in Johannesburg. The grand prize winners, selected from these finalists, will share prizes worth $100,000 USD.
To be selected as one of our Anzisha ventures, your business or project will be judged on the following 5 criteria:
- Já está em execução: Is the venture established with customers and beneficiaries? Does the venture deliver value to said beneficiaries and customers?
- Líder fundador: Is the venture led and managed by the founder?
- Impacto: Has the venture demonstrated some impact already?
- Escalabilidade: If the venture is a for-profit business, does it already earn revenues and does it have potential increase revenues with the support of Anzisha? If the venture is a not-for-profit enterprise, does it already reach beneficiaries and does it have the potential to reach many more beneficiaries with support from Anzisha?
- Job Creation: O empreendimento criou alguns empregos e tem o potencial de criar mais empregos de alta qualidade?
To be selected as one of our Anzisha Fellows, you must demonstrate the following 2 qualities:
- Venture leader: Você é o líder do seu empreendimento e dirige estratégias e operações de risco?
- Comprometimento: Você gasta pelo menos 20 horas por semana ou mais em sua empresa e continuará a fazê-lo após a seleção?
Click on the following links to nominate in different languages:
Para maiores informações: