Prazo de inscrição: Setembro 14, 2019.
Education grants are awarded to women from developing and middle-income countries who, upon obtainment of their degree, intend to work in, or with, a developing country to improve the lives of women and/or children.
Os candidatos devem atender aos seguintes critérios de elegibilidade:
- Ter pelo menos 25 anos de idade no momento do prazo de inscrição (consulte a aplicação do programa regional específico abaixo);
- Seja um nacional de um país listado no Lista de Elegibilidade do País MMEG (except for the Trinity Washington University program);
- Be enrolled (not just accepted) at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board;
- Não estar relacionado com um membro do Banco Mundial, Fundo Monetário Internacional ou membro da equipe ou cônjuge do Banco Interamericano de Desenvolvimento;
Applications for Africa program are accepted from May 15, 2019 to September 14, 2019. Queries may be addressed to [Email protegido] during this period. Decisions will be announced in December, 2019.
In addition to the above criteria, an applicant must:
- já be enrolled part time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) or full time at one of the universities listed below:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- Universidade de Cape Town
- Universidade de Stellenbosch
- Universidade de Pretória
- Universidade do Estado Livre
- be enrolled for at least one more academic term (the term between January to July 2020)
- Applicants applying from eligible countries other than South Africa must hold a study permit for South Africa.
Estimated expenses should be calculated and expressed in Rand
Para maiores informações:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2019 Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund